My beloved Followers ♥

Monday, April 30, 2012

Diary [39] ♥


Today,
my first day of certificate year 2 semester 4 :))
1CBB4 >> 2CBB4
.
.
Glad that everything is great!
Yeah, although I'm in very bad luck today.
Ahaha.. but, who cares?
.
.
.
Alright,
I admit that I damn bad luck today :))
First of all, I can't eat what I want to eat AT ALL !!
.
Wanted to eat in Arati mamak stall which just nearby the kindergarten I went this morning,
who knows, it's close today.
So, cousin and I change decision to eat 干捞面 which just nearby my college.
BAD LUCK!! It's close too!!
FINE, turn back and go to eat CURRY MEE.
Said this to cousin in car :"If curry mee is not done yet, I gonna have nasi lemak."
Reached curry mee's stall, and yes, it's not done yet.
so, nasi lemak !!
WTH, even nasi lemak also don't let me eat,
nasi lemak.... SOLD OUT !! F**K !!
Lastly, what I had is...Big "bao" and "siu mai" which I not really want as my breakfast :))
.
..
.
.
.
After having breakfast, is time to school. :DD
First class, computer class at Computer Lab E.
Walk joyfully and slowly to lab xDD
Wanted to relax myself as don't know why feel so excited.
.
Chit-chat outside with two besties ;))
1030a.m. sharp went in to the lab,
found a place and start playing paint which is my favorite game in lab xDD
.
after class, went to the club house to take a look about co-cu :))
and then, went lucky 99 to have brunch.
Whoops, nono.. I just went there to sit xDD
Cause I had my breakfast d mahhhhhhhhhh :DD
.
and then and then,
as we have nothing to do, we went Gurney :))
I enjoy windows shopping !! :DD
Ya la ya la, I have no money to buy stuff, so just windows shopping =X
I very enjoy of the shopping today :))
WHY? Because I felt there is no more wall between she and I :))
SHE? Aha, is someone. x))
.
.
.
.
NEXT class, at 0430p.m..
I hate it, cause wasting my time nia !!
First class in the morning 1030am to 1230pm,
Second class straight jump to 0430pm until 0630pm !!
Goodness, make me can't went home earlier ;((
.
It's fine.
And the luck is bad again.
After finish the second class-financial record,
I went toilet before the bus came,
The toilet normally open, but it's close again when I want to use it !!
FINE, I went up stair's. There's no one around /.\ 
Feel scary /.\
So quickly run out after that.
Next, is the BUS.
Usually the bus will wait for us,
today, we wait for the bus.
It's fine although we wait for it,
BUT, it's not fine cause we wait for it for 45minutes !! 
.
.
.
Conclusion, I'm in bad luck today /.\
Whatever, I'll still have fun tomorrow.
Woots, going out for paintball tomorrow afternoon :))
Hope I can enjoy and have fun there :DD
Will upload photo if we do take photo :))
Please God, let the sun hide for while, hehehehe :DD
I'm dark, don't wanna be darker :PP
Thank you Lord. 
Hehehe.
.
.
.
.
END
.
.
.
恭喜你们,你们成功了。
可以收手了,我认输了。 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 School days
11:58pm
30/4/2012


欢迎留个评论呗

0 comments:

Post a Comment