My beloved Followers ♥

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Diary [41] ♥ TMK's Birthday Bash ♥

Birthday boy and I ♥
.
Lol,
This birthday bash is actually passed for a week d, xD
now only I post.
Hehe, cause lazy :P
.
We went a restaurant named [Winter warmer] :))
The decoration there is so damn romance,
I love it so much 
.
Mickey and Xiang ♥

See this picture,
this picture can show how romantic is there :))
I love this picture very much 
although it's not me lah xD

the 5 girls ♥
.
Yuhoo ~
the only 5 girls in 2CBB4 exclude 1CBB1 :DD
My face so damn big. T3T
.
2 pretties and  I ♥
.
My besties in Penang!! 
Love them really much, hehe 
.
Ice Rose Tea ♥
.
In this romantic place,
of course we should have some flower tea 
This is my Ice Rose Tea
I enjoyed it and I love it 
.
All the boys ♥
.
The boys of the day :))
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is the first time I celebrate TMK's birthday,
it might be the last time also,
LOL.
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday TMK 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END
.
.
.
.
.
.
The story 
12:57 AM
10/5/2012
欢迎留个评论呗

1 comment: